geepee today!
I realize I have a love-hate relationship with geepee
love cos it's purely inspirational (erhem) without any memorizing work to be done
hate cos I don't have the ability to do well in it ._.
zzzz
so today's geepee was kinda mixed
I thought that I did fine with my essay
but compre's a totally different story booo
for the paradox question basically I just copied the whole question without "actually"
zzz nvm the real challenge is tomorrow!
phys plus maths! =(
I'm gonna fuel myself with chipsmore and soya milk!
gonna take a nap first den shall do maths and phys!
adiós!
I realize I have a love-hate relationship with geepee
love cos it's purely inspirational (erhem) without any memorizing work to be done
hate cos I don't have the ability to do well in it ._.
zzzz
so today's geepee was kinda mixed
I thought that I did fine with my essay
but compre's a totally different story booo
for the paradox question basically I just copied the whole question without "actually"
zzz nvm the real challenge is tomorrow!
phys plus maths! =(
I'm gonna fuel myself with chipsmore and soya milk!
gonna take a nap first den shall do maths and phys!
adiós!

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home