hoho this is my 100th post on blogspot
n it can't be more appropriate to write about our interesting outing!
heh I went with the 2a gang plus sg n gs to wii plus pub outing
met around evening time ate kobayashi and went to wii (:
played tennis n guitar heroes! I'm like officially hooked onto guitar heroes
it's freaking fun !
one day I'll conquer the expert mode
after that headed down to timbre but there was a queue so we decided not to wait
we headed down to Clarke quay not knowing where to go so we just walked around
and in typical 2a style we tooked quite sometime to decide where to go
we tried tapas but they won't allow us as we r not eating
in the end we settled for the clinic themed bar (:
so we were all sitting on wheelchairs n around the operation table (:
it's cool can!
LOL but we were all so noob with the drinks I think the person serving us was dudiao already
in the end we ordered 9 drinks
cranberry vodka
long island tea
around the world
lychee martini
green tea whisky
baileys
strawberry margaritas and two others which I forgot
do anybody remember?
we ordered half a dozen of some shots
which I've forgotten the name again -.-
zzz I think I have STM sia!
we passed the drinks around and had a little of each
anyway the drinks were not very nice except for the shots
which I thought was fantastic (:
everyone except for rach n eve was playing with wheelchair lah
LOL it's quite fun lah n I think I'm quite pro in using it!
haha yq got high on the drinks and e saw the true side of yq
he did not act cool n did alot of stupid thing like throwing the drinks holder and keep touching nh HAHA
it's totally not yq can!
mel was quite high too haha
but surprisingly she did not do anything stupid or maybe her usual self make her present self look normal =P
guan sen was quite high too
he asked the waitress drink kamikazes will kamikaze issit
I was like LOL he's high too
rach was just red red red
anna seems accustomed to drinking already
jm was trying hard to turn red I bet she also drinks alot at home!
actually I feel quite wasted cos the drinks didn't really give me and feel except for the headaches I'm having now zzz
after that was the last bus last train frenzy
haha I was deciding between mrt or bus
in the end no bus or train so I randomly took a bus that came
I forgot what bus it is but met jas n eve
switch to 197 and took to je before taking a cab home
so in the end I reached home at 115
zzz so late and I'm still not sleeping now
gonna sleep real soon (:
ahahahaha fun fun night heh
photos after I get from mel n jm!
n it can't be more appropriate to write about our interesting outing!
heh I went with the 2a gang plus sg n gs to wii plus pub outing
met around evening time ate kobayashi and went to wii (:
played tennis n guitar heroes! I'm like officially hooked onto guitar heroes
it's freaking fun !
one day I'll conquer the expert mode
after that headed down to timbre but there was a queue so we decided not to wait
we headed down to Clarke quay not knowing where to go so we just walked around
and in typical 2a style we tooked quite sometime to decide where to go
we tried tapas but they won't allow us as we r not eating
in the end we settled for the clinic themed bar (:
so we were all sitting on wheelchairs n around the operation table (:
it's cool can!
LOL but we were all so noob with the drinks I think the person serving us was dudiao already
in the end we ordered 9 drinks
cranberry vodka
long island tea
around the world
lychee martini
green tea whisky
baileys
strawberry margaritas and two others which I forgot
do anybody remember?
we ordered half a dozen of some shots
which I've forgotten the name again -.-
zzz I think I have STM sia!
we passed the drinks around and had a little of each
anyway the drinks were not very nice except for the shots
which I thought was fantastic (:
everyone except for rach n eve was playing with wheelchair lah
LOL it's quite fun lah n I think I'm quite pro in using it!
haha yq got high on the drinks and e saw the true side of yq
he did not act cool n did alot of stupid thing like throwing the drinks holder and keep touching nh HAHA
it's totally not yq can!
mel was quite high too haha
but surprisingly she did not do anything stupid or maybe her usual self make her present self look normal =P
guan sen was quite high too
he asked the waitress drink kamikazes will kamikaze issit
I was like LOL he's high too
rach was just red red red
anna seems accustomed to drinking already
jm was trying hard to turn red I bet she also drinks alot at home!
actually I feel quite wasted cos the drinks didn't really give me and feel except for the headaches I'm having now zzz
after that was the last bus last train frenzy
haha I was deciding between mrt or bus
in the end no bus or train so I randomly took a bus that came
I forgot what bus it is but met jas n eve
switch to 197 and took to je before taking a cab home
so in the end I reached home at 115
zzz so late and I'm still not sleeping now
gonna sleep real soon (:
ahahahaha fun fun night heh
photos after I get from mel n jm!

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home