okay past few days were a mixture of extreme boredom and pure fun
after 7 guard duties in 2.5months
I think I can safely say that there won't be any more guard duty for me already!
okay at least until I pass out :x
YES! (:
anyway ytd was national day
I spent it...
1.trying to take pictures of the fireworks
2.watchin UP! with the usual group
3.talking through the night and taking funny photos :D
okay let's start from fireworks
I took around 1.5 hours of walking around at a moderately fast pace trying to find a place good enough to take photo
in the end I managed to find a nice spot
but my timing of is lousy so the pictures didn't really turn out well!
but anyway I uploaded the pictures on fb so u all can look at there! (:
watch UP! after ndp at gv marina!
met with zh nh marcus rae and mel
it's a simple but nice show and it definitely help that it is touching and funny at the same time
while thenplot remains simple there's bits and pieces of lessons to take away throughout the entire show!
if you haven't watch it u probably should! :D
pixar delivered!
after the show we slacked awhile at macs until around 2am! then the bukit panjang ppl decided to head home
hmm actuall rae and me were already on the verge of going home already
but I didn't feel like going home so early
in the end rae and mel were nice enough not to go home
I didn't tell u all face to face but I'm thankful u all stayed (:
so we ended up loitering around and moved from place to place around clarke quay to talk
we finally ended up sitting at the benches of one of the restaurant
oh! I learnt a new term today! it's HTHT-heart to heart talk
LOL
it started raining and had winds that felt like typhoon
in the end we just sat on the floor behind this low wall to keep ourselves warm and away from rain and wind!
okay so we chatted from around 3am to 8 am until melanie was really hungry and threatened to kiss rachel
took some crazy photos(trust meu will die laughing!) before eating breakfast and home sweet home
photos are also on facebook!
there something wrong with my blogger
so don't think can put pictures here for the time being!
zzz okay back to the dreadful weekdays
I'm super sleep deprived now but I don't wanna sleep! (I only slept 2h after I came back)
I haven't pack my bag too zzz adiós!
after 7 guard duties in 2.5months
I think I can safely say that there won't be any more guard duty for me already!
okay at least until I pass out :x
YES! (:
anyway ytd was national day
I spent it...
1.trying to take pictures of the fireworks
2.watchin UP! with the usual group
3.talking through the night and taking funny photos :D
okay let's start from fireworks
I took around 1.5 hours of walking around at a moderately fast pace trying to find a place good enough to take photo
in the end I managed to find a nice spot
but my timing of is lousy so the pictures didn't really turn out well!
but anyway I uploaded the pictures on fb so u all can look at there! (:
watch UP! after ndp at gv marina!
met with zh nh marcus rae and mel
it's a simple but nice show and it definitely help that it is touching and funny at the same time
while thenplot remains simple there's bits and pieces of lessons to take away throughout the entire show!
if you haven't watch it u probably should! :D
pixar delivered!
after the show we slacked awhile at macs until around 2am! then the bukit panjang ppl decided to head home
hmm actuall rae and me were already on the verge of going home already
but I didn't feel like going home so early
in the end rae and mel were nice enough not to go home
I didn't tell u all face to face but I'm thankful u all stayed (:
so we ended up loitering around and moved from place to place around clarke quay to talk
we finally ended up sitting at the benches of one of the restaurant
oh! I learnt a new term today! it's HTHT-heart to heart talk
LOL
it started raining and had winds that felt like typhoon
in the end we just sat on the floor behind this low wall to keep ourselves warm and away from rain and wind!
okay so we chatted from around 3am to 8 am until melanie was really hungry and threatened to kiss rachel
took some crazy photos(trust meu will die laughing!) before eating breakfast and home sweet home
photos are also on facebook!
there something wrong with my blogger
so don't think can put pictures here for the time being!
zzz okay back to the dreadful weekdays
I'm super sleep deprived now but I don't wanna sleep! (I only slept 2h after I came back)
I haven't pack my bag too zzz adiós!

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home