Sunday, September 14, 2008

oh my lah can!
I've just finished staying over at mk's house
but then I'm having tuition at 1030 ltr
if I go home it will be pointless cos I can't sleep for long
nor can I do alot of things
so I've decide to hang out at pioneer malls macs till 1030
which is like nearly 4hrs away from now -.-
alamak lah
ok so I'm grateful tt I've my iPod with me cos it's the only source of entertainment for me right now!
hai
I've got two movies with me so I guess I can survive till then
but would somebody please save me!
if u so happen to wake up so early in the morning(for no better reason)
pls do send me a msg to show that I'm not alone LOL
anyway ytd's Liverpool vs man u math was quite exciting though I've lost AGAIN
LOL but u noe this I'm kinda used to it so I'm not gonna complain!

anyway just now it was very scary!
I had no money so I had to find an ATM
but the ATM's on 2nd floor
at 6am in the morning nobody's ok the second floor
so I sort of freak myself out -.-

ok I shall go n enjoy my morning McGriddles meal (:
oh once again
if anybody sees this in this unearthly hour
PLEASE do send me a msg (:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home