Tuesday, October 7, 2008

oh well there's been quite a number of things happening recently
hope everything will b smooth for him
the unpredictable nature if life really amazes me way beyond my comprehension

zzz
in library now
I was sleeping moments ago and I suddenly kicked the table so hard
must have been dreaming of playing soccer
LOL
ok so todays the second last day of school already
not very sad or what but guess I'll miss this place
probably not as mch as rv
but definitely will miss this place
at least this school won't be demolish in the near future
not in my lifetime I suppose
so at least can return back here
yea

met jas ytd i think it has been ard one year since I last saw her
well she always comes up with something dumb to do lah
but quite a poor thing for getting such a big blister
that must have been the biggest blister i've seen in my life
ouch!

ok gonna study now
a short nap is always refreshing
(:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home