happy children's day all!
n happy bdae to ngehwee!
finally u join the ranks of 18yrs old
anyway ytd we sent catriona off at the airport
she's gonna study law in the uk for 6years I think
I think it's a very brave decision
as much as i'd like to study overseas
the thought of starting everything from scrap is a big turn off for me
I don't like the feeling of being all alone overseas
but I guess she's gonna make it through de
anyway ytd was quite funny
cos mr chew gave everyone who attended ytd's lesson a well sharpened 2B pencil
but there were only 7 of us in class
LOL
he's very funny lah
I can't upload the picture now cos I'm outside
anyway authur lim called ytd
n ask if I was interested in gng to the pacific games
of course I'm interested but I'm way too substandard
LOL it's quite obvious wad my answer was
how can I join them my performance for milo cup was so crap lah
even if they wanna make up numbers
I think dere r many more people to choose from
so I just said that I had overseas plan already
33 days left to the start of A le
I think I'll try not to come online that often le
n happy bdae to ngehwee!
finally u join the ranks of 18yrs old
anyway ytd we sent catriona off at the airport
she's gonna study law in the uk for 6years I think
I think it's a very brave decision
as much as i'd like to study overseas
the thought of starting everything from scrap is a big turn off for me
I don't like the feeling of being all alone overseas
but I guess she's gonna make it through de
anyway ytd was quite funny
cos mr chew gave everyone who attended ytd's lesson a well sharpened 2B pencil
but there were only 7 of us in class
LOL
he's very funny lah
I can't upload the picture now cos I'm outside
anyway authur lim called ytd
n ask if I was interested in gng to the pacific games
of course I'm interested but I'm way too substandard
LOL it's quite obvious wad my answer was
how can I join them my performance for milo cup was so crap lah
even if they wanna make up numbers
I think dere r many more people to choose from
so I just said that I had overseas plan already
33 days left to the start of A le
I think I'll try not to come online that often le

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home