Thursday, November 6, 2008

I realized my past few entries had very weird sentences and spellings!
I think it's cos I'm not used to typing on itouch :x
or perhaps by grammar suck big time
ok I hate to admit but I think it's the latter
so I shall try to type properly this time round

ok so today was chem
I think it was suppose to be an easy paper but then I think I didn't do particularly well
I did question 2-5
and I realised for question 4 and 5
the most I can get is 12marks each?
Zzzz that means I have I score very high for paper 2 if I wanna do well
assuming I get 12marks each for question 4 and 5

nothing interesting happened today
I didn't do all 5questions for chem (:
I nearly didn't even have the time to complete all 4 questions
made many stupid mistakes AGAIN
but I think it's due to my insufficient preparation

I'm losing the steam to study...
I have yet to do anything for math paper 2 I think I'll start work at 7 !

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home