Okay finally blogger's back to normal
or at least half normal
i can post picture from html already
finished the entire course at neesoon
hmmm it's kinda like bittersweet parting
i dont wanna move on to whatever unit im going
but at the same time im glad that trainee life's about to come to an end
and i dont wanna leave my section
they are good colleagues to work with (:
aiyah zzz it's so weird for me i dont even know what i want
(the only thing that's crystal clear is that i want ORD)
but out of the 3 phases of ns i've went thus far
i think cesc was the most enjoyable and beneficial (:
02/09 CESC FIELD ENGINEERS
nvm let it sort itself out
when there's a path for me i think i wont think about it that much hahaha
anyway watched the proposal with vernon ytd (okay it's gay but interesting)
i recommend you ppl to watch! it's a romance comedy
plot is so-so (but then again which romance comedy has an amazing plot?)
but ryan reynold and sandra bullocks are awesome
they are cute
so everbody should go watch!
today's my second driving lessons!
okay it's kinda fun but I stalled twice again zzz
after that went to je library to search on book for photoshop!
it's the new thing I'm going to learn (:
but I think my reltive lack of sleep caused me to fall asleep halfway thru reading the magazine LOL
now that uni has started I think we will be meeting up less often already so I have to find more things to engage myself with
was supposed to go on a happy snapping trip with Dallas but the rain stopped us from taking some nice pictures but anywAy I'll upload them when I have the chance and when blogger is less cranky hahahaha
LIGHT GRAFITTI HERE I COME
or at least half normal
i can post picture from html already
finished the entire course at neesoon
hmmm it's kinda like bittersweet parting
i dont wanna move on to whatever unit im going
but at the same time im glad that trainee life's about to come to an end
and i dont wanna leave my section
they are good colleagues to work with (:
aiyah zzz it's so weird for me i dont even know what i want
(the only thing that's crystal clear is that i want ORD)
but out of the 3 phases of ns i've went thus far
i think cesc was the most enjoyable and beneficial (:
02/09 CESC FIELD ENGINEERS
nvm let it sort itself out
when there's a path for me i think i wont think about it that much hahaha
anyway watched the proposal with vernon ytd (okay it's gay but interesting)
i recommend you ppl to watch! it's a romance comedy
plot is so-so (but then again which romance comedy has an amazing plot?)
but ryan reynold and sandra bullocks are awesome
they are cute
so everbody should go watch!
today's my second driving lessons!
okay it's kinda fun but I stalled twice again zzz
after that went to je library to search on book for photoshop!
it's the new thing I'm going to learn (:
but I think my reltive lack of sleep caused me to fall asleep halfway thru reading the magazine LOL
now that uni has started I think we will be meeting up less often already so I have to find more things to engage myself with
was supposed to go on a happy snapping trip with Dallas but the rain stopped us from taking some nice pictures but anywAy I'll upload them when I have the chance and when blogger is less cranky hahahaha
LIGHT GRAFITTI HERE I COME

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home