Sunday, October 18, 2009

Feeling blue to wear green on a sunday :X

In camp for COS duty! Boring ttm!
But these are the times when u can get to think and reflect!
So its gonna be one of the senseless incoherent self-reflection cum recount post again (:

Life's been pretty decent nowadays
I'm still having regular meet ups with different ppl
I like meet ups! (:

Speaking of meetups ytd had breakfast with wanling
And she was saying why I asked her for breakfast out of the blues when I have never done that for the past 6 years of which I've known her haha
Then it dawned upon me that it was very true
I didn't really bother to do so cos I assumed that meetup with then will definitely occur its only a matter of how often
Haha so actually felt a teeny weeny bit bad lah :X


Anyway went to cycle with the s01 ppl in the afternoon
It was so freaking hot that we had sunburnt even though we cycled for only two hours!
Headed for steamboat buffet at novena after that!
I think I ate at least 4000 calories in all yesterday! ._.
And now I'm wasting those calories to rot in the office

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home