Saturday, October 10, 2009

Okay I got locked out of house zzz
It a stupid reason to get locked out of house!
I wanted to be a good boy n went home earlier instead of staying outside for the whole night
But then fate tells me that I'm not destined to be a good boy
Because.....
The inner bolt of the wooden door was LOCKED
-.-
I wasn't able to enter the house!!! Damn it
I also didn't wanna wake my parents up at 3am
So I began to loiter around in yewtee thinking of how to spend my time away!


In the end I went to pioneer mall to makan macs n stone sleep watch tv surf net!
lol
Now I'm waiting for around 8am before I go back and by then they should be awake already!


Ahhh I'm damn full now from mcwings and pancakes! Gonna snooze big time later when I reach home ! :D

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home