Sunday, November 16, 2008

I feel good with all that muscle ache now (:
it's a feeling I haven't had in quite some time already
haha

I checked my chem mcq answers
and I only got 15marks out of 40 =(
zzz I think it's C and below for chem already!

I had a dream last night
it was the day of release of A level results
I got a result slip and saw all As
den when I looked up I didn't see my name
I saw 'manas Gupta'(whose register number is after mine)
den when I got mine it looked like this :

Centre no./index no.: 3014/0180
Chemistry H2 D
Economics H2 D
Mathematics H2 B
Physics H2 A
General paper H1 B

oh and I remembered seeing this sentence
'you are invited to sit for the November 2009 Cambridge Alevel Examinations.fees will be waivered.'

:X

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home