Past few days has been rather smooth flowing days for me and my bowels
Too smooth in fact
My bowels has been operating like a tap
And had turned on at least 5 times a day for the past 3 days!
There's no serious tummy ache or whatsoever
Just intermittent and agonisingly irritating flow of shit
._.
Bahhh hope it will get over really really soon!
don't wanna bring it over to the weekends!
Anyway it was a really funny situation in the office just now
I was quite bored so I decided to try out on the PSLE question about the jim and ken sharing some chocolates and sweet things!
The trick is u have to do it with model!
ahhh it stumped me real bad!
And other specs who were getting ready to go for nights off also joined in and started to do the maths qn
There were at least 5 person doing it in total! Haha quite funny how a PSLE maths question can stop peopl from going nights out! =P
I bet I wouldn't have been able to even think of the solution if it was me in P6 haha lol
Too smooth in fact
My bowels has been operating like a tap
And had turned on at least 5 times a day for the past 3 days!
There's no serious tummy ache or whatsoever
Just intermittent and agonisingly irritating flow of shit
._.
Bahhh hope it will get over really really soon!
don't wanna bring it over to the weekends!
Anyway it was a really funny situation in the office just now
I was quite bored so I decided to try out on the PSLE question about the jim and ken sharing some chocolates and sweet things!
The trick is u have to do it with model!
ahhh it stumped me real bad!
And other specs who were getting ready to go for nights off also joined in and started to do the maths qn
There were at least 5 person doing it in total! Haha quite funny how a PSLE maths question can stop peopl from going nights out! =P
I bet I wouldn't have been able to even think of the solution if it was me in P6 haha lol

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home