apparently my previous post was a bit too narrative
LOL
aiyah dunno why I wrote that way but it just came to my mind
yea just had econs lecture ohmygod can
it's so cheem to me! :x
hmm let's check on my work progress
since last week thurs till ytd
I've effectively done only 1 mcq ppr
minus away fri n sat for celebrating nation's bdae
(ok I know it has little to do with me but still it was a holiday!)
so that sums up to 40 questions in 3days!
but at least my mcq test today wasn't that badly done
well well counting down to start of prelims its only 8days left!
opps I just hope I can pass all of my subs!
LOL
aiyah dunno why I wrote that way but it just came to my mind
yea just had econs lecture ohmygod can
it's so cheem to me! :x
hmm let's check on my work progress
since last week thurs till ytd
I've effectively done only 1 mcq ppr
minus away fri n sat for celebrating nation's bdae
(ok I know it has little to do with me but still it was a holiday!)
so that sums up to 40 questions in 3days!
but at least my mcq test today wasn't that badly done
well well counting down to start of prelims its only 8days left!
opps I just hope I can pass all of my subs!

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home