Wednesday, October 28, 2009

Ytd was nights out and I met kaylene for dinner at causeway
It's been sometime since I last talked to her so it was quite pleasant meeting up
What amused me was how she didn't really change much over the years
still as gossipy as ever(she immediately shared her gossip when I met her haha)

Dinner was good at breek's cafe but gelare's tuesday waffle's even better despite having to queue for quite awhile!
Waffle's at $3.70! (:
I know what I can do for tuesdays if I have nothing better to do :D

But that was not the only takeaway from this meetup..


I told her something
'I can't believe you are going to be 18 in 5 months time....'
To me she still looks and behave like the 14-year old 4years ago
Then on my way back to camp, I thought of how all of us used to be 4years ago
People really do change AL0T
Some change for the better
Some change for the worse
Some drifted off
Some grew closer
People have to leave for overseas for studies
It's like crossroads after crossroads where everybody starts to take different paths of their lives
Most people can just take different directions at the crossroads and embrace what's ahead
I am one who looks back every few steps I take, every crossroad I choose
Zzz it's making me too nostalgic at times as I tend to always make comparison of present vs past
Taking more than what I should to let go of the past!
And totally ignoring the fact that...
CHANGE IS THE ONLY CONSTANT!

Cliched but true

Nvm hahaha I'm going to play bball this saturday (:
Like finally after a looong long time!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home