Sunday, November 1, 2009

Arghh after so long of not being able to play bball
I still didn't get my fix of bball! :(
5minutes of bball was all I got!
And there was thunderstorm already ahhhh
Damn sad damn sad damn sad!
I better get my fix of bball if not I will just go bonker next week :X


Anyway this bookout was awesome at the start and droning towards the end
Chocolate fondue at haagen dazs (((:
hahaha my first time ever indulging in chocolate fondue
Dipping the freezing ice cream into the viscous chocolate is WOOOOT ttm hahah
Okay but I got really high on sugar rush that day
And I felt damn lethargic at around 3am lol

Went to watch This Is It with yq and zh
Haha was pretty nice though there wasn't much of dancemoves
just the preparation for the concert
Can't really expect to much of dance from mj too cos he was quite old too!

Aii I wanna whine!!!
For the month of november
I'll have 2cos duty
5ds duty and 2 guard duty
Of which 3 falls on weekends

=(

Somebody save me! ._.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home