BERNARD

About Me

Name: bernana5

View my complete profile

Recent Posts

  • this week has been pretty much a rainy weekthe wea...
  • Arghh after so long of not being able to play bbal...
  • Ytd was nights out and I met kaylene for dinner at...
  • Aii another weekend just passed byBut it was a rel...
  • Past few days has been rather smooth flowing days ...
  • Back to camp again after booking out in the mornin...
  • Feeling blue to wear green on a sunday :XIn camp f...
  • Why is singapore's climate so humid?A 20-minute wa...
  • Why is singapore's climate so humid?A 20-minute wa...
  • zzz I hate this shit fondueThe entire system is a ...

Powered by Blogger

Subscribe to
Posts [Atom]

Wednesday, November 11, 2009

So much for asking the recruits to fall in on time when we can't even be punctual
Welcome to the world
Hate this man
So fked up
Or maybe I'm just being my anal self at work no?

posted by bernana5 | 6:34 AM

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home