BERNARD

About Me

Name: bernana5

View my complete profile

Recent Posts

  • Test
  • walking down that roadI really miss those times
  • It's been quite some time since I last bloggedBlog...
  • it's been quite a while since i last postedhonestl...
  • okay it's around a month since i've last postedthe...
  • returning from taiwan is such a bittersweet thingw...
  • Friday 070510I will be gone to the land of bing la...
  • Okay finally something interesting happening this ...
  • present state of life is pretty enjoyableAnd I gue...
  • hiweather's kinda irritating this few weeksEvery t...

Powered by Blogger

Subscribe to
Posts [Atom]

Thursday, January 20, 2011

I'm back

Okay I'll be back on the blogging scene because now I can blog on the go again just like the old days in army!

posted by bernana5 | 5:17 PM

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home