Things will get better, friends.
Past few months have been crazy
Ups and downs through months
More downs than up though.
Way, way more.
Honestly, i still hold by my principal. i dont like to help people make decision.
But i like to evaluate their choices for them.
The reason is because, when a person is more often than not myopic when in the situation.
You just cant see that bigger picture.
That's where your friends step in
That's where I step in.
I might not always be right.
I might not always be useful
But i'm god damn sure i'm not there to sway your decision towards either side.
I don't take sides. I hardly ever do.
Reason being that i believe everybody has their own reason to do or not do something.
Who's to judge what's wrong or right?
It's all about the perspective.
What's wrong to you, might be the right thing to another person.
I've been through some shit period.
But compared to what my friends went through.
Really pales in comparison.
Phua
Cal
Boon
Jess
Chun
GJ
Mk
that's 7. S-E-V-E-N breakups over a period of past three months.
Not to mention there are two more possible ones.
I spoke to a number of them throughout the whole period of tough times.
I believe some breakups are for the better, some are not.
Then again, who am i to judge?
Some have already moved on to greener pastures.
Some are still stuck in their pool of sadness.
I just hope everybody will be better in no time.
All i ever want to do is just be there when friends need me.
I really don't ask for much.
Ups and downs through months
More downs than up though.
Way, way more.
Honestly, i still hold by my principal. i dont like to help people make decision.
But i like to evaluate their choices for them.
The reason is because, when a person is more often than not myopic when in the situation.
You just cant see that bigger picture.
That's where your friends step in
That's where I step in.
I might not always be right.
I might not always be useful
But i'm god damn sure i'm not there to sway your decision towards either side.
I don't take sides. I hardly ever do.
Reason being that i believe everybody has their own reason to do or not do something.
Who's to judge what's wrong or right?
It's all about the perspective.
What's wrong to you, might be the right thing to another person.
I've been through some shit period.
But compared to what my friends went through.
Really pales in comparison.
Phua
Cal
Boon
Jess
Chun
GJ
Mk
that's 7. S-E-V-E-N breakups over a period of past three months.
Not to mention there are two more possible ones.
I spoke to a number of them throughout the whole period of tough times.
I believe some breakups are for the better, some are not.
Then again, who am i to judge?
Some have already moved on to greener pastures.
Some are still stuck in their pool of sadness.
I just hope everybody will be better in no time.
I really don't ask for much.
有福同享, 有难同当.
I don't need the 福.
I just want to be the first few person my friends think of when they meet trouble.
Stay sane friends, stay sane.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home