Dad
Saw my dad break down for the first time.
For the entire 3 days of the wake, my dad did not flinch a single bit since yeye passed on.
He did not tear or whatever.
I don't know whether it was his defence mechanism putting up a strong front or void of emotions
But today, right before yeye was sent for cremation, he broke down so bad.
I've never seen him cry and i wouldnt want to again.
A person who puts up a front, falls the hardest.
all the time.
For the entire 3 days of the wake, my dad did not flinch a single bit since yeye passed on.
He did not tear or whatever.
I don't know whether it was his defence mechanism putting up a strong front or void of emotions
But today, right before yeye was sent for cremation, he broke down so bad.
I've never seen him cry and i wouldnt want to again.
A person who puts up a front, falls the hardest.
all the time.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home