First time meeting up (although it's in a group), after that whole incident, just glad that we can even talk.
I thought it might be awkward for her, but glad to see she seemed the least affected.
I said I'm back to behaving the same already and yes today, I showed/felt that I way.
But from the looks of it, chances of being like we were before, are slim
This barrier will be there to stay for long
oh well, kinda expected it, didn't I?
At least there wasn't obvious signs of distancing
That's sufficient
PDA
Public Display of Affection
I love physical intimacy.
I think hugs/kisses/holding hands are endearing ways to show affection
It should be shared BETWEEN them, NOT excessively with the others.
The rest of the world do not see the need to know that you like to put your hands inside her back pocket.
Nor is there hug and walk practically everywhere like as if you're playing a team bonding game with raffia strings tied to your feet.
I love seeing the occasional peck, a goodbye kiss, a post-dinner strolling hug, or a hi-how-are-you hug
I think such display of affections are sweet and lovely
& everytime I see them, my mind goes "awww, I'd really want one too"
I'm a big fan of hugs.
Love giving them and even more, receiving them
But those I've seen around in school recently has been a major turnoff for me.
I've seen those stuck body to body like a Siamese twin
Is there some force keeping their body stuck together?!
If you all meet once in a while, I think it's fine. But every day you guys what around in that manner?!
Sitting on the partner's lap is a major no-go too
I find it utterly disgusting actually.
Don't know why
My pet peeves I guess
Worst thing is these people you see, are your friends
Friends good enough to carry a conversation but not close enough to tell them "please stop it, it's a turnoff"
and all you can do is hear from other people about how touchy they are
Even nicknames are given to them
For heaven's sake
Save your mutual deep-pocket-searches, passionate french kisses, inseparable hugs and prolonged lock arms away from my sight
It's not jealousy speaking
yes, i do yearn/appreciate physical intimacy
But it's just highly annoying to me that such displays of affection go overboard.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home