Sunday, April 29, 2012

Bass down low

This feels so much like secondary school again.
Blogging every other day when you feel like you need a something/someone to vent to
But the thing is I don't like to burden others with my incessant rant, though I'm more than fucking willing to hear all sorts of nonsense from other people.
There's this magical feeling of liberation when you say something out.
It is the "listening ear", but it does not always have to be literally a ear.
This is my listening ear.
I don't think i need need advice, I think i'm fully capable of sorting of my thinking on my own.
I just need a pressure valve to release all this nonsense thoughts trapped in me.

Clubbing
Do I really like clubbing?
I think I do, but I don't like the negative stigma attached to clubbing.
I don't like to squeeze in a sea of horny men.
The "lupsup" value that it holds turns me off big time.
Everytime I mention that I like to club, people go "woah, clubber siol", "go grind zhabor issit" and all that ape-shit.
Though most of the time they are probably just making a light-hearted mockery, I take offence when people don't believe that I really don't go for the girls.
In fact I'm super turned off by guys, who go there to "hunt", or girls who put themselves "up for sale" in clubs.

FOR FUCK SAKE, IF YOU WANT TO PICK UP GIRLS, DO IT ELSEWHERE.

Sadly, truth is 70% of the guys there are there to engage in such stuff.
Just an hour ago I was at Phuture when the night ended, I heard people saying "你那个很chio,作么不上"
I mean think properly, whoever you're gonna pick up at a club is probably gonna be as easy to lose them as you pick them up.

But having said that, I love to club with certain groups of people.
Definitely, chunli, lepak and my homies.
Most of the time i'll definitely be high like fuck.
And so happy i wish the night wouldn't end.

Anyway my rage is accumulated from that stupid ah-lian who whacked my specs off when she was on the podium.
What a joke.
Lose specs in a club.
#achievement unlocked.


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home