Tuesday, June 19, 2012

Breakups

Just spent the past few hours texting with 2 friends who just went through a breakup
I hate breakups.
Not that I have been through many of it
I just hate the mess it creates and the emotional cavity it leaves behind

Emotional mess because breakups are rarely/never joyous affairs
Somebody is bound to be hurt in a way or another.
I'm definitely not a good Aunt Agony
Not good enough to dish out advices
In fact, my 'advices' are usually quite impractical
All I can do is provide a listening ear.
But I know that this is really important.
Everybody needs to rant
but you can't just rant to ANYBODY
I'm just glad that I'm rant-able to my friends
Ask them out for coffee/drinks and keep their minds occupied.
Soon, the mess will sort itself out and things return to normal.

Emptiness
Couples are usually quite dependent on their other halves.
Breakups deprive them of this other half.
It's the kind of cavity that is not replaceable immediately.
That's what makes breakup so unbearable.
Something that had been a constant in your life suddenly vanished
You never know when the next 'other half' will come running along in your life
Meanwhile, you can only learn to cope without.
This is the part of the breakup that no other person can help with.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hello. Facebook takes a [url=http://www.freecasinobonus.gd]blackjack[/url] venture on 888 casino freight: Facebook is expanding its efforts to push aside rash real-money gaming to millions of British users after announcing a sell with the online gambling companions 888 Holdings.And Bye.

February 26, 2013 at 9:46 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home