Exam indifference
The level of indifference to my exams is exceeding itself every single sem.
I dont even know how that is possible.
3 exams in 3 days coming up in 3 days' time.
Less than 50% done
But i'm not panicky (yet)
Sometimes I wonder if it's academic fatigue from more than a decade of studying.
but again all my peers went through the same thing, there's no reason for me be the only one feeling this way.
Anyhow, cant wait for this paper to be over.
Taking a break from Singapore.
A break from family.
A break from close friends.
A break from people I don't want to see.
Time to try being someone who I can't be in Singapore (in good and bad sense)
Not because I hate what I have
But because I know i'll appreciate I have, even more.
I dont even know how that is possible.
3 exams in 3 days coming up in 3 days' time.
Less than 50% done
But i'm not panicky (yet)
Sometimes I wonder if it's academic fatigue from more than a decade of studying.
but again all my peers went through the same thing, there's no reason for me be the only one feeling this way.
Anyhow, cant wait for this paper to be over.
Taking a break from Singapore.
A break from family.
A break from close friends.
A break from people I don't want to see.
Time to try being someone who I can't be in Singapore (in good and bad sense)
Not because I hate what I have
But because I know i'll appreciate I have, even more.

3 Comments:
JY BERNS! <33333333
XOXO SECRET ADMIRER HAHA
JY BERNS! <33333333
XOXO SECRET ADMIRER HAHA
JY BERNS! <33333333
XOXO SECRET ADMIRER HAHA
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home