Wednesday, November 20, 2013

Stay firm and yield the desired result.

Sometimes i doubt my own actions.
I may be (relatively) logical, sane whatever not. 
But i'm no prophet

Not 100% certain that my actions will get the desired results.
And in this case, it's even worse because there's no way I can monitor this.
It's like..... Heisenberg's Principle of Uncertainty; my observation will cause an effect on the behaviour.

Anyway, my current approach is to have an air of indifference around them.
Not to the extent of "I'm going to ignore your presence"
but rather more of "My life's going perfectly fine, tyvm"

Not very sure if i overcompensated on this action earlier on.
an hour or so ago, 明明就 by 周杰伦 came on on my iTunes.
This song really strikes pretty deep in. Not due to any lingering feeling.
But because this song affects her. 
Good thing was that i was on my headphones so it was only me hearing it and trying to maintain a poker face
hahaha
for the whole 10 mins, i couldn't even get a single thing i read into my mind.

okay so straight to the point. about 15 mins before I decided to write this, i realized this headphone isnt sound-proof. meaning people around me can actually HEAR what i'm listening
FUCK.
Doesnt help that the CR is bloody quiet cos there were only 3 of us.
She might actually have heard me listening to the song
I hope i'm overthinking though.

Anyhow, this is one loose end i'm going to tie up before going for exchange.
I'll enjoy a fuck-care-the-world kind of liberation during exchange. 
Do things I've never done before in my life.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home