Sunday morning 0900
I'm in green
Not my favourite shade of green
:X
Waking up at 4 plus am on a sunday morning isn't a really nice feeling too
I'm feeling cranky
I'm feeling hungry
Loooong week to go! I want fooooood! :S
Anyway ytd was a short but very well spent bookout
Met my favourite people after god-knows-how-long
And though we met to engage in some anti-social activity (i.e. watching movie)
it was enjoyable too (:
Watched 2012 at illuma
Got nh cat rae me zh yq mk
Hahah
The movie was predictable chaotic and unrealistic but it wasn't too bad lah
Basically it is just a modern Noah's Ark in process
CGI wasn't top quality
Plot was nothing but with destruction and conspiracy in mind
And it is unrealistic because a limosine looks like a monster truck in disguise instead
LOL
It goes through falling buildings on the ground level -.-
but it's not entirely corny
Through out the show
It emphasized quite a lot on what parents could do for their kids
But probably it also gives a false impression that ALL parents are willing to do so ._.
Ironic!
But it is pretty touching at some parts too
All the scene in the problematic shaft was quite nice!
Kinda sad that I couldn't join them for dinner but they will always be a next time lol
Zzz just that I hope it won't be very long
Erm definitely hope it won't be like what I told rachel today
'When was the last time I saw you?'
'Erm I think it was my birthday?'
'So that's 17sep!'
'Okay I haven't seen u in nearly two months ._.'
I'm in green
Not my favourite shade of green
:X
Waking up at 4 plus am on a sunday morning isn't a really nice feeling too
I'm feeling cranky
I'm feeling hungry
Loooong week to go! I want fooooood! :S
Anyway ytd was a short but very well spent bookout
Met my favourite people after god-knows-how-long
And though we met to engage in some anti-social activity (i.e. watching movie)
it was enjoyable too (:
Watched 2012 at illuma
Got nh cat rae me zh yq mk
Hahah
The movie was predictable chaotic and unrealistic but it wasn't too bad lah
Basically it is just a modern Noah's Ark in process
CGI wasn't top quality
Plot was nothing but with destruction and conspiracy in mind
And it is unrealistic because a limosine looks like a monster truck in disguise instead
LOL
It goes through falling buildings on the ground level -.-
but it's not entirely corny
Through out the show
It emphasized quite a lot on what parents could do for their kids
But probably it also gives a false impression that ALL parents are willing to do so ._.
Ironic!
But it is pretty touching at some parts too
All the scene in the problematic shaft was quite nice!
Kinda sad that I couldn't join them for dinner but they will always be a next time lol
Zzz just that I hope it won't be very long
Erm definitely hope it won't be like what I told rachel today
'When was the last time I saw you?'
'Erm I think it was my birthday?'
'So that's 17sep!'
'Okay I haven't seen u in nearly two months ._.'

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home