Okay so field camp's over
Nothing very interesting except that the night sky was exceptionally beautiful for one of the nights
and honestly...
I ate mosquitoes to the max
I can stand being smelly and dirty
But I cant stand feeling itchy on my entire back ._. Zzz
Thank goodness I have less than 1 year left to go
Halfway there!
Today was supposed to be standard chartered marathon
And yes I signed up for it though I seem to be the most unlikely candidate to do such a thing (long distance running)
But my initial intention as social running with gs and cal
In the end gs's having exams while calvin's got sore eyes
That leaves me the only leisure runner
As compared to zh yq zy brandon and many more
Okay I think I'm trying to find an excuse for giving stcm a miss
But the actual fact is that I was really lazy and unprepared
Lol nvm if I decide to sign up for next year's
I'll train and complete it :X
I need better weekend management ._.
Today was practically spent doing nothing though I woke up pretty late at 12 ate brunch
Youtubed
And spent the half an hour frantically thinking of what to do before I waste an entire weekend away
so I decided to play a little bball
but heaven wasn't on my side
It rained almost instantaneously after I stepped out ._.
fk man
I returned home to change out and decided to go jp for a walk
I have quite a number of things on my shopping list but I just can't bear to spend money
Zzz
A new wallet
New clothes and pants
A new ear piece
New shoes
I decided to eat less nice food for december
Shall spend the money on my to-buy list instead
Anybody's gng for nbs bash next week?
If not I'm gonna find other activities already
Zzz
Nothing very interesting except that the night sky was exceptionally beautiful for one of the nights
and honestly...
I ate mosquitoes to the max
I can stand being smelly and dirty
But I cant stand feeling itchy on my entire back ._. Zzz
Thank goodness I have less than 1 year left to go
Halfway there!
Today was supposed to be standard chartered marathon
And yes I signed up for it though I seem to be the most unlikely candidate to do such a thing (long distance running)
But my initial intention as social running with gs and cal
In the end gs's having exams while calvin's got sore eyes
That leaves me the only leisure runner
As compared to zh yq zy brandon and many more
Okay I think I'm trying to find an excuse for giving stcm a miss
But the actual fact is that I was really lazy and unprepared
Lol nvm if I decide to sign up for next year's
I'll train and complete it :X
I need better weekend management ._.
Today was practically spent doing nothing though I woke up pretty late at 12 ate brunch
Youtubed
And spent the half an hour frantically thinking of what to do before I waste an entire weekend away
so I decided to play a little bball
but heaven wasn't on my side
It rained almost instantaneously after I stepped out ._.
fk man
I returned home to change out and decided to go jp for a walk
I have quite a number of things on my shopping list but I just can't bear to spend money
Zzz
A new wallet
New clothes and pants
A new ear piece
New shoes
I decided to eat less nice food for december
Shall spend the money on my to-buy list instead
Anybody's gng for nbs bash next week?
If not I'm gonna find other activities already
Zzz

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home