Okay after a series of late night and early morning sandwiched between successive duties, I finally have a decent replenishment of sleep
It took a little balance off my sleep debt accumulate over two weeks
But still I'm still in sleep debt =X
Anyway today's night out was my first time watching movie alone
Cos I didn't wanna join others for the paranormal activites
Haha but seriously I think the big hooha about watching movies alone is overrated
Initially I felt quite excited about how I'd feel watching movies alone
but when show started
It felt like any other shows ._.
Cos watching movies is an non-social activity to begin with
anyway I watched My girlfriend is an agent
Okay I know I'm slow but whatever...
Haha it's quite a corny but nice show
Not much thoughts processing needed
Just follow the flow and laugh
Recommended for a light hearted evening (:
It took a little balance off my sleep debt accumulate over two weeks
But still I'm still in sleep debt =X
Anyway today's night out was my first time watching movie alone
Cos I didn't wanna join others for the paranormal activites
Haha but seriously I think the big hooha about watching movies alone is overrated
Initially I felt quite excited about how I'd feel watching movies alone
but when show started
It felt like any other shows ._.
Cos watching movies is an non-social activity to begin with
anyway I watched My girlfriend is an agent
Okay I know I'm slow but whatever...
Haha it's quite a corny but nice show
Not much thoughts processing needed
Just follow the flow and laugh
Recommended for a light hearted evening (:

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home