Okay enough of unhappy stuff.
There's always time to be appreciative and grateful
Tonight is one.
I'm grateful for my parents though I've never openly said so to them.
They are not rich, but they give so much.
Some of my friends are jealous of people born with a silver spoon in their mouth.
Not me.
Well, surely I've entertained the thoughts of being a kid in a rich family.
But never once had i thought of wanting to be somewhere else.
To me, it has always been a question of how much of THEMSELVES they have given me rather than how much they gave to me.
My dad earns barely 3k a month, but has no qualms about wanting me to get the better laptop even though it costs him a month's pay.
This is just one of the most recent example I am grateful for.
Always the cheapest for themselves, but will not spare a buck for us.
The next upcoming big ticket expenditure is overseas exchange.
It would not have been financially possible if my parents didn't purchase a savings plans for my education more than a decade ago.
The list could stretch long going way back for the past 23 years.
I might not be working at big companies earning big bucks next time.
But I promise to devote my time and money to repay my parents.
They made who I am today, possible.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home