Monday, December 14, 2009

Okay I haven't been blogging for quite awhile though there has been quite a few happenings
Just kinda lazy and in an anti blogging mood
But ytd incident is something that I should and will remember for quite awhile
Okay maybe remember isn't the right word cos I don't remember anything at all


You know how people on tv serials always talk about how they don't remember anything when u get drunk?
I didn't believe in that people can have no idea of what they are doing...... until yesterday
I was badly drunk
Another thing off my to-do list lol
I told myself I wanna get drunk 'under controlled environment'
though ytd wasn't controlled environment but it was still mad drunk

Ytd was nbs bash at butter fact
First time gng to new butter
Quite a nice place with a view of the ongoing construction of IR
Ordered bottle of chivas and started drinking on the rocks
So zh yq and sg was busy talking haha and mk was with his gf
That leaves me to me and my chivas
I must say my drink tolerance is pretty lousy
my last count was 12 cups!
The last thing I remember myself doing was emptying the chivas straight from the bottle
I guess that was the breaking point?

After that everything was a blur
Bits and pieces here
I rmb puking
I rmb jiamin nagging 'qi lai le'
I rmb nh laughing at me
I rmb eating lemon
That was when I start to sober up a bit though not very sober

Ended up sitting at bottom of hdb for 2 hrs until 5am before heading for home -.-
When I woke up mim said the room reeks of alcohol even though I bathed zzz

I wanna say sorry and thanks to nh zh and jm
Thanks to nh and zh for sending me back
And sorry to them for all the troubles
And missing out the fun cos it was barely 1am -.-

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home