Monday, December 21, 2009

This week has been a pretty awesome week not inclusive of the two days which I had to return to camp
Can either look at it as a two-day week or 3-day break I prefer to think of it as two day week!
This week is what I call life man!
I watched two movies, went out with family, had driving lessons, met up with many different friends!
Awesome like nobody's business

Saturday was POP of our recruits
Finally another phase is over, but with one phase gone comes another one :X one which I'm not exactly looking forward to
Sians

Sunday- stayed at home the entire day for recovery

Monday-met jm and qh to find out about what really happened and then went to town with bro and the impromptu yet FUN crashing of marcus/phyllis/qiaohan meetup
Haha why impromptu? Cos I wasn't supposed to meet them but went anyway
Why fun? Cos we tricked both marcus and phyllis
WE equals to me and qh
I can't believe she came up with the suggestion but she suggested we trick them that we are couples and I obliged (:
hahah and being the awesomely fantastic actors we are
We managed to trick marcus into stutters and awkwardness but at least he had some reservation about the our feat
But still quite poor thing
HAAAHA
Made phyllis 'happy' and 'proud' for nothing
But it was fun fun fun :D LOL
Ate dinner at waraku de pasta with a big mix up of our orders zzzz
Following that was an hour's game of L4D2 at e2max
My first time playing that it was quite fun though we just wandered around killing zombies
And I must say phyllis is really......
LOUD -.-

Tue and wed was spent back in camp doing commanders training =(
But nights out on tue was not bad
Went to play L4D2 again but this time not so fun leh.. Cos always kena owned hahah
And after L4D2 headed down to cuscaden pub
Also known as chip(?) I think
I insisted on not buying any alcohol after saturday's incident
But still drank abit to make sure others are sober
Lol
Kandhi kissed paultwohill
Shawn pulled some stunts
But it was pretty happening
U won't imagine a place like that to exist in the middle of orchard road

Wed met up with qh for a short dinner
And went home to rot before heading down to at holland v to meet mel
I haven't seen her for quite sometime and while I filled her with stories
She provided even more exciting stories =O ooo
Hahah
On the way home I lost some stupid bet and had to shout 'CUCKOO BIRD' in the middle of the road
But I insist i purposely lost for safety reasons HAHA (:
sat down and nua-ed by the poolside and talked for sometime while dumb things happened
It was a starry starry night
damn awesome I could stay there for the entire night if I didn't need to go home :X


Thurs met veron for breakfast at super early timing cos she had to fly off to hongkong :X
Watched bodyguards and assasin with dad and bro in the afternoon! It was pretty good except for the choice of cast and I don't understand why it took ten years :X
Oh I fell asleep for a while during the movie zzz
Haha following that was shopping at bugis
Spent around 150 in bugis

Fri went to bugis with family again to buy stuffs again and spent around 100?
woots
happy shopping for the two days (:
Phuture at night with BMTC training specs! Lol
Alvin alex conan and their friends
Saw a few other friends there too
This time I know how to control but alex puked! Hahahaha oops :X
And first time trying graveyard it was killer zzz
Went home at 6am

slept and woke up at 9
Went to play bball at home u
wah nearly died in the process
Was bloody breathless and feeling sore all over my body
Saw stars literally LOL
Unfit unfit!
Fingers felt stiff
But after two hours finally loosen up abit!

Watched avatar at 1230am at cck with my brother
It was a long movie but the effect is pretty good
(even better appreciated after watching the making of the show)
But I fell asleep for awhile during the movie cos I was too darn tired already =X

Sunday was mostly spent sleeping and catching up with whatever sleep I didn't get :X
And finally...... Returning back to camp

Kinda reluctant to return back to camp(like the usual whiny me)
But once I reach back it's kinda okay
Not that bad after all thinking of how I spent my past week (:

Okayy long long entry.. Short short week
5more working days to go for 2009 and it's a new year! Time to think back and summarise this year already

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home