One day more
i'm gonna drop everything in Singapore
and travel to the other side of the world.
Insomnia hitting me.
not sure if it's anxiety, excitement or apprehension.
But what i do know is that there are still loose ends that i cant tie up before i leave.
2013
I've lost a friend, a dear friend.
Everything indicates a fault that's mine.
I dont deny that, but 10 years of me should have taught you that what you do doesnt work.
Even if the most important person in my life wants to walk away, i will not pull you back.
And for making the additional effort to just remove me from your life.
I'd reciprocate it perfectly.
I did not live up to your expectation of me as a friend
You chose to walk away, so be it.
2014
I still have a promise that I've yet to fulfill.
It's been a year now.
In fact it's exactly a year since we all came back from bkk.
That was the mark of the start of everything wrong last year.
I told myself to try to forgive that whole episode.
But no, i really cant do it at all.
No hatred whatsoever, but i just cant bring myself to accept what you did not do.
The letter will come.
One day. when i think it no longer matters to you.
Don't lightly use the word "promise" on me.
I'd take it rather seriously as long as you sounded serious when you made the promise
I will remember, i remember for a long long time.
here's to a better 2014
i'm gonna drop everything in Singapore
and travel to the other side of the world.
Insomnia hitting me.
not sure if it's anxiety, excitement or apprehension.
But what i do know is that there are still loose ends that i cant tie up before i leave.
2013
I've lost a friend, a dear friend.
Everything indicates a fault that's mine.
I dont deny that, but 10 years of me should have taught you that what you do doesnt work.
Even if the most important person in my life wants to walk away, i will not pull you back.
And for making the additional effort to just remove me from your life.
I'd reciprocate it perfectly.
I did not live up to your expectation of me as a friend
You chose to walk away, so be it.
2014
I still have a promise that I've yet to fulfill.
It's been a year now.
In fact it's exactly a year since we all came back from bkk.
That was the mark of the start of everything wrong last year.
I told myself to try to forgive that whole episode.
But no, i really cant do it at all.
No hatred whatsoever, but i just cant bring myself to accept what you did not do.
The letter will come.
One day. when i think it no longer matters to you.
Don't lightly use the word "promise" on me.
I'd take it rather seriously as long as you sounded serious when you made the promise
I will remember, i remember for a long long time.
here's to a better 2014

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home